April 8, 2003
Getting Pacman DONE!!!
To implement enough features for pacman to be depolyable on a cell phone
CVS is up-to-date, April 13, 2003
Pacman dies correctly, doesn't moonwalk
We have an intro screen, and inadvertantly implemented a "pause"
- Bug fixed: Pacman doesn't moonwalk (Paul)
- A preliminary Introscreen is there and we have our accidental pause
feature too. (Paul, Yanli, Benson, Eysha)
- 5 new correctly running test cases added since last meeting. (Neil, Tao,
- CVS was down for a couple of days. Trevor fixed it and got it back
- Pacman emulator link is up, there is a pop-up window with pacman runing in
ONLY 1 MONTH LEFT TO IMPLEMENT AND BEAUTIFY THESE:
Things to do for end of semester:
1. Fix all bugs
a. power pellet (pacman eats, limited amount of time, ghosts run
away, pacman kill ghosts and ghosts reset)
?d. pacman death sequence?
e. all screens (introduction, start, game over)
3. Get Test cases and analysis of those for each week
4. Get Metrics and analysis of those for each week
5. Check our documentation
CODE, METRICS, TESTS, HW4